Thursday 16 January 2014

Rose Formula Antioxidant Facial Mask ♥ Neal's Yard

This Rose Formula antioxidant facial mask (here) from Neal's Yard is one of my favourite mask so far. Neal's Yard Remedies is a UK brand, they have many great organic natural product from skincare to cosmetics, aromatherapy to herbal remedies...go check their website if you are interest (here)        

When I pick a mask, first thing I care about most is if  I feel comfy to put on my face, I always avoid to choose those mask with heavy fragrance and greasy texture. I have to say that I fell in love with this mask, this one don't have any fragrance smell, all natural. As a mask, I just think this one is so practical and functional, now let's talk about how many jobs does this fabulous mask do.

It has damask rose and gotu kola which help your skin more fresh and brighter, I've been use this mask for few months, and I love how it dose on my skin, I love the texture of it, it helps deep cleaning, you won't feel tight after wash up, but smooth and toning; and it's got damask rose, Zinc inside which help get a fresher, brighter skin. It say suitable for normal skin type, I also use it on my boyfriend  (he has a *problem* skin :oily, acne,and sensitive), he also very like it, really soothe and clam skin. So if you have any of these problems, I would recommend this mask. If you are like me, spend most of the time in front of the computer, it's also very good to use.                                                                    
This is what it looks like ><
10mins, then you can wash up

It's now 8pm in London, time to have a cup of tea and watching some TV shows
See you!
XXX

Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment