Friday 7 February 2014

Recent Morning Routine


I change my skincare routine regularly, I would say every 2 to 3 months and I change the products I use according my skin condition.
Recently when I wake up my skin always feel quite puffy, so I am keeping use SkinCeuticals Skin Firming Cream to help me get a better look, I am very happy about this cream, quite thick but not greasy at all, half of pump is enough for the whole face, it says firming treatment, but it's also very moisturised, to get better results, I do face massage for about 1 minutes, you just use you clean hands stroke up each side of the jawline to the forehead for several times and also slowly stoke each side of the jawline down to your neck area, which is really good and effective way to do your own lymphatic drainage. (get better result you can do everyday after you use your face cream, or face oils)
I got this firming cream on sale for quite good bargain (sorry, totally forgot the exactly price), if your are interested, keep eye on this cream, I am sure it will be on sale again.  
The Murad Renewing Eye Cream I brought in the mid of last month, it's 50% off, I never tried this brand before, I did some research about this brand, then I decided to give it a try, I was use the Korean Brand Etude House collagen eye cream, but I just think that one is more suit for under 25 age group, I need to use something stronger to protect my eyes. I love the formula of this eye cream, quite thick cream, but very easy to put one, and I feel very soft and protected. The thing is it can really helps your eyes have a bright appearance as it says on description. I would highly recommend this eye cream to you, especially the price go down to 50% off.
I feel very happy to use YSL Forever Youth Liberator Toner and Serum, very moisturised and fresh smell, check review here
Don't forgot to put on your sun cream everyday, I am using the Clinique Ever Better City Block which got SPF 40, I brought this in the airport, and I love love this sun cream, high SPF,100% frragance free, and formulated for Asian skins. I try so many sun creams but this one is the one I can happily to use everyday, you won't feel any greasy, or heaviness on your skin. Absolutely love this!!
Have a beautiful day! 
Love 
XXX
 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-69-48BBBC7759085F70382D55A3E59138811_zpsa81cf7e7.png

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine, nice post, I used to use the clinique city block face cream it was so good to have a high SPF when on holiday protective but not too heavy!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete