Tuesday 25 February 2014

Spring Ankle Boots






I brought these two pairs of boots from ASOS, I've been looking my eyes on these kind of chunky boots for a while, I found the 20% off ASOS voucher online ( code: ANNIVERSARY20). I brought two pairs but I only decide to keep one pair, which are asos rampage leather ankle boots 
I like this simple look with stitched quilted details on the top , looks very edge and chic, I think prefect to match with either jeans or skirts. 
Another pair is After all learther cut out ankle boots, I like the shiny high gloss finish with three little gold studs, simple and chic. The only reason I choose the other pair is because that pair gives more chunky look, as well as add more height on me. Want to keep both of them, but really don't want to spoil myself too much :P

Have sunny day !

Love 
XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment